- She finished primary and high school in Podgorica; She graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of Montenegro as valedictorian.
- She was awarded by grant of the Ministry of Education and Science (three-year period) - worked as teaching assistant for the course Sociology at the Faculty of Law of the University of Montenegro.
- Worked as a trainee in the Ministry of Culture and continued working in the same institution as an advisor on international relations;
- In the period 2002 - 2006, MP in the Parliament of Montenegro;
- As of 23 September 2004 - Acting Director of the PI “Museums and Galleries”, Podgorica;
- On 17 November 2005 - appointed as Director of the PI “Museums and Galleries”; She covered this position until 31 October 2007;
- At the session of the Government of Montenegro of 6 December 2007, appointed as coordinator of the Committee on Education of the Environmental Protection Agency;
- On 23 December 2008, at the session of the Government of Montenegro, appointed as Director of the Environmental Protection Agency;
- On 26 December 2009, appointed as member of the Board of Directors of the Health Fund;
- Following the establishment of the new Government, at the session of 29 January 2010, the appointment was affirmed for a four-year term of office;
- On 14 February 2013 - appointed as Secretary General in the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism;
- On 17 June 2013 - appointed as President of the Board of Directors of Montenegro Airlines;
- As of December 2016, MP in the Parliament of Montenegro;
- In addition, she is the Chief Negotiator with EU for Chapter 27 - Environment.
- Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel;
- English language
- Skills for successful organisation and team work;
- Persistence and consistency