- Professor of sociology, Faculty of Philosophy Nikšić, Department of Sociology;
- Master of Political Sciences, Faculty of Political Sciences, Belgrade;
- Master of Sociological Sciences, Faculty of Political Sciences, Novi Sad, Department of Sociology, course of study: Contemporary social processes and development.
- Secondary School teacher (vocational schools and Grammar School), in the period 1984 - December 2006;
- Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy (Teacher education) in the school years of 2004/2005 and 2005/2006;
- Coordinator (volunteer) at the Office for Drug Prevention Nikšić, form August 2006;
- Member of the National Council against Drug Abuse, since May 2010;
- Member of the Main Board of the DPS, since February 2003;
- Member of the Parliament of Montenegro, since February 2003 (professionally from December 2006);
- Member of the ŽAD DPS Presidency, from May 2013;
- Chairperson of the Committee on Health, Labour and Social Welfare of the Parliament of Montenegro, in the period June 2009 - October 2012;
- Chairperson of the Committee on Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Parliament of Montenegro, in the period November 2012 - November 2016.