- Graduated from the Faculty of Tourism, University of Montenegro.
Political and parliamentary positions:
- Member of the Main Board of the Democratic Party of Socialists
- Member of the European Integration Committee
- Member of the Anti-corruption Committee
- Ms Ćatović was the Mayor of Kotor from 2004 to 2014.
- She was elected at the first direct local elections for the Mayor by major will of citizens on 27 December 2004. On the following direct elections held on 8 November 2009, trust was given again to Ms. Ćatović by overwhelming majority of votes in the first election circle for a new five-year term.
- Since 1968, she has worked at “Jugopetrol” company, where from 1978 to 2003 she served as the manager director of Petroleum Installation Lipci.
For many years she was active in organizations dealing with the issue of the social position of women. She is one of the founders of the Italian Association “Women of the Mediterranean”.
- She launched the campaign “For a nicer and cleaner Kotor” with the Organization for women, where she served as president from 1979 to 2002.
- She was president of the female Handball Club “Kotor” and Cultural Artistic Association “Nikola Đurković”.
- She is member of Democratic Party of Socialists (DPS) since its founding. She is member of the Municipal Executive Committee, Main Board and Presidency of DPS Montenegro. From 2002 to 2008, she served two terms as MP. She started a new term in December 2014.
- She is a member of the Congress of Local Administrations of the Council of Europe and the head of the Montenegrin delegation to the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe, the Vice President of South Adriatic Euro-district, Member of the Executive Board of the Adriatic Euro-region and member of the Board of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative. Also, she is member of the Montenegrin delegation in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe and the member of its Committee on Migration.
- In June 2014, she won the medal of the Knight of the Italian star for the promotion of Italian culture.
Moreover, for her contribution in the field of culture and sport she won the November award of the city of Kotor, and in 2010 the prestigious award for “The Best Manager for Central and South Eastern Europe”.