Nineteenth Meeting of the Committee on Human Rights and Freedoms
Location: Blue Room
- Adoption of the Minutes from the 18th meeting of the Committee, held on 19 March 2018 -
- The 2017 Report on Development and Protection of Rights of Minorities and Other Minority Communities, submitted to the Parliament of Montenegro by the Government of Montenegro in accordance of Article 38 of the Law on Minority Rights and Freedoms, together with
the 2017 performance and financial operations reports and independent auditors’ reports in respect of minority nations’ councils and councils of other minority national communities, submitted to the Committee on Human Rights and Freedoms by representatives of minority councils, in accordance with Article 33 of the Law on Minority Rights and Freedoms;
- Information note on the activities of the Committee on Human Rights and Freedoms conducted in March 2018;
- Information note on the participation of Chairperson of the Committee on Human Rights and Freedoms Mr Halil Duković and member of the Committee Mr Mirsad Murić in the conference “For the stronger voice of the child in society - Network of Golden Ombudsman Advisors”, held in Podgorica on 22 March 2018.
- Information note on the Final meeting of the ad hoc Supervisory Committee on Evaluation of the Monitoring System of the Child’s Rights in Montenegro, held in Podgorica on 28 March 2018, and
- Current issues.
|Event Date||15.05.2018. 14:00h|
|Event End Date||15.05.2018. 16:00h|