32nd Meeting of the Committee on Health, Labour and Social Welfare
Location: Blue Room
- On the agenda of this meeting is a consultative hearing regarding the Draft Law on Amendments to the Pension and Disability Insurance Law
At its 31st meeting held on 8 October 2018, the Committee on Health, Labour and Social Welfare unanimously decided, pursuant to Article 73 of the Rules of Procedure of the Parliament of Montenegro, to hold a consultative hearing of the Minister of Labour and Social Welfare Mr Kemal Purišić.
The reason for holding this consultative hearing are the announced amendments to the Pension and Disability Insurance Law which have been in a public debate for a while, in the form of a draft. Certain provisions of this Draft Law are of vital importance for the broadest public and have caused resistance of the representing trade union organisations (Union of Trade Unions of Montenegro and Union of Free Trade Unions of Montenegro). Thus the Committee unanimously decided to hold this consultative hearing.
Furthermore, in order to obtain the required information and expert opinions, the Committee has decided to invite the following persons to the meeting:
- Mr Duško Zarubica, Secretary General of the Union of Trade Unions of Montenegro;
- Mr Srđa Keković, Secretary General of the Union of Free Trade Unions of Montenegro;
- Ms Svetlana Vuksanović, President of the Union of Employers of Montenegro;
- Mr Darko Radunović, Minister of Finance;
- Mr Dušan Perović, Director of the Pension and Disability Insurance Fund;
- Mr Vlastimir Golubović, President of the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro.
|Event Date||22.10.2018. 14:00h|
|Event End Date||22.10.2018. 16:00h|