110th and 111st Meeting of the Committee on Political System, Judiciary and Administration
Venue: Red Room
- Amendments (57) to the Proposal for the Law on National Public Broadcaster of Radio and Television of Montenegro, submitted by:
- Government of Montenegro(17);
- Mr Ranko Krivokapić, Mr Raško Konjević, Ms Draginja Vuksanović-Stanković and Mr Džavid Šabović (30);
- Mr Neđeljko Rudović (8);
- Mr Ervin Ibrahimović (2).
- Amendments (52) to the Proposal for the Law on Media, submitted by MPs:
- Government of Montenegro(10);
- Mr Neđeljko Rudović (13);
- Ms Danijela Pavićević and Mr Srđan Milić (22);
- Mr Raško Konjević (5),
- Mr Ranko Krivokapić (2).
The agenda of the meeting will be supplemented with any amendments received.
* * *
- Proposal for the conclusions of the Committee regarding the 2019 Annual Performance Report of the Judicial Council and the overall status of the judiciary;
- Proposal for assessments and positions regarding the consultative hearing (debate) on the topic: “Challenges in the fields of judiciary reform and public administration and further building of track record”.
- Determining the Proposal for a Decision on the election of four members of the Judicial Council from among respectable lawyers.
|Event Date||27.07.2020. 14:00h|
|Event End Date||27.07.2020. 16:00h|