- Activities of Working Bodies
- Meetings of Working Bodies
23. September 2016.Delegacija Odbora za zdravstvo, rad i socijalno staranje u studijskoj posjeti Kraljevini Švedskoj Poslanici Izet Bralić, Novica Stanić i Radosav Nišavić, članovi Odbora za zdravstvo, rad i socijalno staranje biće 27. 28. i 29. septembra 2016. godine u studijskoj posjeti Kraljevini Švedskoj.
22. September 2016.Započeta treća śednica Odbora za praćenje primjene Zakona o izboru odbornika i poslanika u dijelu koji se odnosi na medije Razmotrena uloga Agencije za elektronske medije u izbornom procesu, te dva prigovora na postupanje medija koje su podnijeli predśednik Skupštine i poslanik Koča Pavlović
21. September 2016.Chairperson of the Committee on International Relations and Emigrants meets members of the Frankish-Montenegrin Society Chairperson of the Committee on International Relations and Emigrants Mr Miodrag Vuković today received President of the Frankish-Montenegrin Society (FRAMOG) from Nuremberg, Federal Republic of Germany, Mr Ljubo Dabović, and members of the Presidium of the association.
20. September 2016.Chairperson of the Committee on Tourism, Agriculture, Ecology and Spatial Planning meets with Head of Democratisation Department of the OSCE Mission The Draft Analysis on practice and mechanisms of cooperation between the civic society and the Committee via consultative and control hearings in the field of protection of the environment was considered
20. September 2016.Legislative Committee holds its 176th meeting At today’s 176th meetingof the Legislative Committee, the Committee considered and voted in favour of the Proposal for the Law on Amendments to the Law on Public Sector Salaries, submitted by MP Mr Aleksandar Damjanović, and Proposal for the Law on Amendments to the Law on Public Sector Salaries, submitted by a group of MPs.
19. September 2016.Chairperson of the Security and Defence Committee takes part in the regional workshop of the OSCE Mr Nuhodžić talked about the security sector governance and reform
19. September 2016.Meeting of Chairperson of the Security and Defence Committee with NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (SACT) held Montenegro’s progress on the path towards the full-fledged NATO membership was welcomed
19. September 2016.Chairperson of the Security and Defence Committee to take part in the regional workshop organised by the OSCE The Chairperson will speak on the topic “Opportunities and Challenges in Security Sector Governance and Reform in South East Europe”
Constitutional Committee Legislative Committee Committee on Political System, Legislation and Administration Security and Defense Committee Committee on International Relations and Emigrants Committee on European Integration Committee on Economy, Finance and Budget Committee on Human Rights and Freedoms Gender Equality Committee Committee on Tourism, Agriculture, Ecology and Spatial Planning Committee on Education, Science, Culture and Sports Committee on Health, Labor and Social Welfare Anti-corruption Committee Commission for Monitoring and Control of privatization Process Administrative Committee Inquiry Committee for the purpose of collecting information and facts on the events relating to the work of state authorities regarding publishing of audio recordings and transcripts from the meetings of DPS authorities and bodies Working Group for building trust in the election process Sub-Committee of the Anti-Corruption Committee and the Committee onPolitical System, Judiciary and Administration Working Group Working Group for drafting a Code of Ethics for MPs Working Group dealing with future status of weekly magazine “Koha Javore”
- 2015 Performance Report of the Parliament of Montenegro
- Performance Report of the Parliament of Montenegro 2014
- Performance Report of the Parliament of Montenegro 2013
- Performance Report of the 24th Convocation
- Performance Report of the Parliament 2011
- Performance Report of the Parliament 2010